All car brands available at CARIFY
With currently 41 car brands, CARIFY has the largest selection of cars on subscription in the whole of Switzerland. Our secret recipe is a sustainable approach: we work with a growing number of local garages and car dealers from all cantons, support local dealers and can offer you a wide range of vehicles. With us you will find current new cars, used cars in top condition and even motorcycles. Petrol or hybrid? Automatic or manual transmission? Filter by your desired equipment and find exactly the car you dream of at CARIFY.
All car brands at a glance:
French, German, Italian, English and other European vehicles are just as much a part of our portfolio as American, Japanese and other Asian cars. At CARIFY you can choose from more than 1,700 vehicles of all classes and sizes:
Are you looking for a compact car, a spacious saloon or are you dreaming of a racy sports car? We have cars for every wish, and new vehicles are constantly being added.
Discover new products, popular models and real cult cars at CARIFY!
The top 10 most popular car brands on CARIFY
Brands with purely electric vehicles, luxury car manufacturers, brands with a wide range of products - which are the most popular car brands on CARIFY? We'll tell you. Is your favorite among them?
Reliability, quality and comfort characterize all vehicles from the German manufacturer, which scores with a broad product range across almost all vehicle classes. From the best-selling car in the world, the VW Golf, to the spacious SUV Tiguan and the electric van ID.Buzz, we offer a wide range of VW models. We currently have over 180 VWs on offer.
With more than 150 vehicles available, you also have a wide choice among our Fiats. Choose the successor to the iconic Cinquecento, the Fiat 500, or the compact Fiat Panda. Do you need more space in your car? In addition to the Tipo estate, the Italian manufacturer also has the Ducato and Doblo commercial vehicles in its portfolio.
The saloons and SUVs from the Stuttgart-based vehicle manufacturer have been part of the automotive luxury class for generations. Like many of our subscribers, opt for the popular CLA 35 as a saloon or estate or the GLE 350 SUV with hybrid engine. The minivans with the star in the logo are also very popular.
A large selection of models awaits you among our more than 110 Ford vehicles. The Fiesta is popular in the compact segment, while the Focus scores highly as a saloon and estate. Of course, the American manufacturer also has several impressive SUV models in its range.
Still relatively new on the market, the subsidiary of Spanish car manufacturer Seat has already gained a fan base thanks to its focus on rallying and motorsport. Its bestsellers include the Leon as an estate or saloon and the electrically powered SUV Born.
At CARIFY, the mid-range vehicles from the Rüsselsheim-based car manufacturer Opel, which is now part of the international Stellantis Group, are popular on subscription. With commercial vehicles such as the Zafira, Movano, Vivaro and Combo, Opel is broadly positioned in this segment and also offers electric variants. In the compact class, the Corsa is convincing.
For generations, the off-road vehicles of the US manufacturer, now part of the Stellantis Group, have been inspiring adventurers and recreational athletes. At CARIFY, you can choose from more than 90 SUVs from the brand in a modern design or in the classic look of a Jeep, most of them with four-wheel drive.
The vehicles from the long-established Ingolstadt-based company, which has long been part of the Volkswagen Group, range from the upper mid-range to the luxury class. The brand is characterized by sporty design and comfort. When browsing through the more than 80 Audi subscription vehicles available, you will discover compact cars, saloons, estate cars and SUVs.
The cars from Sweden are popular due to their reliability and good technical equipment. They are also among the pioneers in sustainable and environmentally friendly mobility. Many of the more than 80 Volvos in our range are electric cars or hybrids.
10. Alfa Romeo
The name is synonymous with Italian design, luxury and motorsport. Like its parent company Fiat, the Turin-based company is now also part of Stellantis. After several realignments, the product range now includes the Giulia and Giulietta saloons in the mid-range segment, the sporty 4C coupé and the Stelvio and Tonale SUVs, all of which you can subscribe to with CARIFY.
Discover all our brands at CARIFY!
The car subscription as a flexible alternative to try out several car brands
When you buy or lease a car, you commit to one vehicle for years to come. At some point, you know all the quirks of your vehicle over time, but often enough it doesn't suit your needs: too small, consumes too much, not allowed to drive in environmental zones and so on. When you go on vacation, you'd rather opt for an expensive rental car so that your family doesn't have to squeeze like sardines in a can during the hour-long journey to your vacation destination.
A car subscription from CARIFY is a great solution, especially if your mobility needs change from time to time, for example because your family is growing or you have to maintain a prestigious appearance at work. Our variable terms from 1 month and up to 4 years cover almost every need. All our vehicles are new or well-maintained young used cars. So with our subscription cars you always have a reputable appearance. Drive a convertible in the warmer months and let your hair fly in the wind, while enjoying the comfort and safety of an SUV the rest of the year. Or would you like to fulfill your dream of a powerful sports car? We have cars for every taste and budget.
In times when climate change requires new mobility concepts, you too will one day have to say goodbye to the combustion engine. Just try out what it's like to drive an electric car. We have many electric cars on offer, some of which have a considerable range. Find out for yourself how cheaply you can be mobile with electricity and experience the sporty driving experience with the rapid acceleration of the electric motor. To make things even more appealing, you will receive an evpass charging card and the Explorer subscription as a gift with your e-car subscription. This allows you to charge your e-car at all evpass charging stations, i.e. in Switzerland's largest public charging network, at a 10% discount and without fixed costs. Contact us if you would like to install a charging station at your home. CARIFY customers receive a 10% discount on selected charging stations at Greenmotion.
In general, we make switching cars as convenient as possible for you. All you have to do is find your dream car and configure the subscription according to your wishes. We'll take care of the rest:
- We register the vehicle in your home canton.
- Taxes, insurance, we take care of all that for you. You benefit from the preferential rates we have negotiated with the insurance company. Liability, fully and partially comprehensive insurance as well as parking damage insurance and 24/7 breakdown assistance throughout Europe are part of your all-round carefree package.
- On request and for a fee of CHF 180 (plus fuel and mileage), we can deliver your car to your front door or another location of your choice. The same offer is available for the return.
- The car comes with seasonally appropriate tires and we'll give you a Swiss freeway sticker.
- Our inclusive services include any inspections in the garage as well as seasonal tire changes or new tires. Even the repair of wearing parts costs you nothing in one of our contract garages.
All these services are already included in your monthly rate, with no hidden fees or pitfalls in the small print. With us, you can see exactly what your car will cost you each month.
Whatever you're looking for in a car, CARIFY has the perfect mobility solution for you. You can filter by specific makes and models to find your dream car from our range. If the brand is not so important to you, but certain equipment features are, you can also filter by these.
- As a frequent driver, you need a car with economical fuel consumption. As the price of diesel is now higher than that of gasoline and both prices are likely to level off at a high level, a hybrid vehicle is a smart choice. If you can get by with a range of around 450 km, an electric car is even cheaper.
- Long-distance drivers prefer petrol or diesel. Here too, hybrids are a fuel-saving alternative. Thanks to the ever-improving charging infrastructure in Switzerland with fast-charging stations at many highway service stations, even e-cars are becoming attractive for long-distance drivers.
- Do you dream of a powerful vehicle? With us, you can also filter by horsepower and subscribe to fast sports cars.
- Do you want a prestigious company car or a van with plenty of space for cargo? Take a look at our limousines and commercial vehicles to find a suitable vehicle.
- Five seats are not enough for you? Subscribe to a vehicle with six, seven, eight or up to nine seats.
- We offer particularly attractive conditions for business customers.